The first three are good - don't agree with 4-7 making much of an impact
this season.  Reed might do some things once he recovers from injury

Christian is a pass catching fullback that could even run with the ball in
short yardage situations.  We have not seen that in a long time - was John L
Williams the last one?

I would think that Deonte Thompson, Carl Moore, Demps, Moody, and Gillislee
will be more potent on offense than Burton, Clark, and Christian

You might could make the argument for Mr DUI has better offensive stats than
Burton, Clark, and Christian

Still pissed that Burton is trying to learn other positions than the QB
position.  What are we planning to do if/when Brantley gets hurt?  Let
Burton try a couple of plays, Reed try a couple of plays, the even rawer new
guy run a couple of plays?  We are screwed - our season is most likely over
- if anything happens to Brantley.