Correction... season tickets haven't sold out EVERY year except 1979 since the
beginning of Gator sports.  LOL.  What I should have said was:  The last time
season tickets did NOT sell out was 1979.

  From: Cecilia
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 3:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Attendance

  The announcers yesterday said it was a sellout.  I think official capacity is
only 89,000 or something like that, and I can't remember a game when attendance
wasn't over 90,000 so... is every game a sellout?  I'm pretty sure the only two
games that weren't already sold out during the summer were this one and
Appalachian State.

  I remember reading somewhere that season tickets have sold out every year
except the year we went 0-10-1... and that was 1979, right?