From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of tgi...@cfl.rr.com
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010 9:20 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Game viewing

I am in Arizona for about 3.5 weeks missing the first two home games which
is paining me greatly.  However, a friend of mine pointed me to this web
site which shows TV and sports over the Internet at the cost of some
annoying ads that surround the image.  Anyhow, I was able to see most of the
game over some spotty internet coverage.

http://atdhe.net/index.html

Defense has the one bad drive at the start but seemed to settle down, and
the offense started to get going.  We may have something this year after
all.

Go Gators!

Tracy

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us