This is extremely cool!
I have been watching the Broncos game for just a few minutes. It's starting
to rain and they said that might be a reason to bring Tebow in on more
plays. (Apparently he's been in for a few plays earlier). Jacksonville is
ahead by a field goal, start of fourth quarter.

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 9:20 PM, <tgi...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> I am in Arizona for about 3.5 weeks missing the first two home games which
> is paining me greatly.  However, a friend of mine pointed me to this web
> site which shows TV and sports over the Internet at the cost of some
> annoying ads that surround the image.  Anyhow, I was able to see most of the
> game over some spotty internet coverage.
>
> http://atdhe.net/index.html
>
> Defense has the one bad drive at the start but seemed to settle down, and
> the offense started to get going.  We may have something this year after
> all.
>
> Go Gators!
>
> Tracy

> 1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
> 2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
> 2008 National Football Champions   |

Helen Huntley
(727) 823-3801
www.helenhuntley.com