From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of gatorspo...@epbfi.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:07 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Soliciting GatorNet Picnic 2010 thoughts

Woohoo! Count me in! I'll be traveling, so anything I bring will be a
"pick-up" at a local Publix. Just let me know what to bring, and the time
and place. I can also bring the GatorNet signs and officially turn them over
to you, Steve.

I was in Mecca last week (twice), but didn't stop for pleasure. I was on my
way to Tampa to bury my mother. Now, I'm on a "pilgrimage" (on my bike, of
course!) to Kentucky to research my roots.

It's ironic. Last week I visited my dad's grave in Tampa and now this week,
I'm visiting his birthplace in Catlettsburg, KY.