The two headed QB is back. We will see much more Burton. It will be just
like Leak and Tebow all over again. Brantley will run a pro style
offense and Burton will run the spread. That's a lot to prepare for
defensively.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Darlene Goodfellow
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 10:29 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] FW: [gatornews] [Foxsportsflorida.com] Gator
offense finds its identity

Uh, Keith, Debose's injury involved his hamstring becoming completely
unattached from the bone. Last season for him involved surgery and
rehab, not exactly condusive for learning a system. In addition, Urban
indicated they had to simplify things for Debose, which allowed him to
practice well enough this week to earn playing time.

:D