How did Thompson, Moore, Hines, and all
the other WRs do it?  How did Burton do it?

Thompson, Hines, and Moore all had the advantage of having done these kind of
"on the fly" adjustments, in games, before. So there should be less of a
learning curve. Burton has a limited package as well, but, according to the
coaches, his football IQ is "off the charts".

I definitely think that.  I’m not saying put him in
the game before he is ready.   My question is – why isn’t
he ready?  Why are so many of these guys on offense – not ready?

I believe that it's a combination of things. I don't think the coaches are
completely free of blame in this, but I don't think that it's entirely their
fault either. As I alluded to earlier, there's a very knowledgeable poster on a
pay site I subscribe to, that addressed a lot of the details on our offense's
slow start in a manner that blows away what I could do. I have sent him a
private message seeking permission to post it here. Even on that site there
were responses that labled it as nothing more than eloquent excuses, but I
found it informative, and hopefully, if you get a chance to see it, you will as
well.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us