To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 11:08 PM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] FW: [gatornews] [Foxsportsflorida.com] Gator offense finds its identity

Cee,

Like most things, this whole sordid affair has a mushroomed way out of
proportion.  Someone, who rarely posts, fires off the entitlement email
because Scott, Woody and Keith are frustrated with Gators performance. BTW, the aforementioned poster, has not posted since posting his entitlement post except for one quick retort to Woody, that sent Woody on a walk about. Then Scott, Woody, and Keith, assume that entitlement poster speaks for all of us
on Gator Talk and take exception and viola' here we are.  My personal
opinion is we all could use a little better understanding of the fact that
no one person on this list speaks for all, no matter which opinion they may hold. Terms like I think or my opinion is are much easier to relate to than
generalization as Gator Nation, everybody, or anybody.  No one wants words
put in their mouths or, heaven forbid, have their Gator loyalty questioned.
I am not the biggest fan of the wording of some of the posts posted on
GatorTalk, but I will defend anyone's right to post whatever they feel,
within GatorTalk 's stated guidelines.  Anytime you get a group of people
together to discuss anything you will have different opinions, very few
opinions will be changed on the spot, however you may be able to start the
process of change by giving someone something else to consider.

Randy Platt
aka "PCGator"
aka "The Armchair Quarterback"
aka "The Other Randy"