  From: Jerry Belloit
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 9:03 PM
  Subject: RE: [gatortalk] I miss Dan Mullen

  Stacey and others,

  I know right now that there is a growing envy of Mullen.  However, it may
well be that Meyer compliments Mullen in a way that Mullen cannot do for
himself.  According to several articles on Mullen and Meyer that I have read
lately, Mullen has a somewhat abrasive personality.  When Tim Tebow was
recruited, Meyer had to overcome the negative view Tim had about Mullen.

  The question is how would the Gators have been if Mullen had not left
Florida.  That is a fair question.  Would the Gators have gone undefeated last
year with Mullen?  I am not convinced yet.  Would our record have been better
this year?  Perhaps.  I personally believe that the biggest problem Addazio has
is having to do the offensive coordinator's job as well as the assistant head
coach and offensive line coach.  Perhaps we should promote one of our other
coaches to offensive coordinator.  The rumor was that Zach Azzanni coached the
Sugar Bowl Game.

  Jerry