I make the same call. That particular play isn't about clever assignments or
reads. There's no confusion about what to do. It's just brute strength against
strength. There is no way our big, powerful offensive line doesn't get half a
yard per attempt, even with JB under center. What scares me is wondering
whether Adazzio has so little confidence in his line that he doesn't think they
can do it in four tries.

Rob

Sent from my iPad

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us