I think the two misses against LSU are most telling of his skills. His first
attempt was wide left. Then, because LSU was offsides, he got another try 5
yards closer. The result?  Wide right!

From: John Vega <zebu...@gate.net>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:55:35
To: <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Gatornews from the Palm Beach Post and
 Miami Herald courtesy of Junogator

On Oct 21, 2010, at 9:13 AM, Juno Gator wrote:

> Punter Chas Henry has been kicking field goals and missed both of
> his attempts against Mississippi State

Did it appear to anyone else that Henry tends to kick his FGs dead
straight, and lacks the touch to angle them to the right or left?

That last kick against MSU couldn't have been more straight.

Problem is, we were on the right hash mark, so it sailed barely wide
right.

If this is his flaw as a substitute kicker, perhaps our penultimate
play ought to be towards the center of the field, to avoid the need
for him to try to angle the ball.

Just a thought...

-Zeb

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us