I mean no disrespect, because I think the world of Meyer, but he's got to be
kidding. He has reviewed every down of every drive in the last three games, and
the best he can come up with is we can't pass, we can't run, we can't make big
plays and we can't hold onto the ball? I could have told you that. I was kind
of hoping that he'd have some more significant insights.

Rob

Sent from my iPad

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us