  From: Bill Hileman
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 7:38 PM
  Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Even if he did steal a laptop

  I usually stay out of these kinds of conversations, but I liked and still
like Cam.  Were I in his situation, I probably would have left, too.  Tim comes
back for his senior year, and there's obvious bias towards John Brantley.  The
announcers said tonight he looks like a top-10 draft pick, and they're right.
He's Tim Tebow with the "textbook throwing mechanics."  Had he stayed here,
he'd still probably be John's backup.

  What I really like about him too is that he's gone public stating he wished
he could have stayed with the Gators.  You know that can't be well-received in
Auburn, and he wouldn't have said it if he didn't mean it.

  I hope he wins the Heisman.