From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of oli...@bobparks.com
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 5:08 PM
To: Gator Talk
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Start drinking Woody...

He couldn't recruit at ND. Why would he start now?
I don't like this.

From: Steve McKibben <augiega...@yahoo.com>

Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 13:24:21 -0800 (PST)

To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

ReplyTo: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

I didn't like Weiss' arrogant and abrasive personality when he was HC at ND,
but maybe he's added some humble pie to his diet <insert joke here>.

That being said, he's a proven OC at both collegiate and pro levels, and
Coach Muschamp would do well to have someone with that kind of experience
running things on that side of the ball.

His proven success in the league would likely be very attractive to recruits
as well.

Initial reaction - akin to Woody's. After reflection - could end up being a
home run.