  From: Arthur Polhill
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:02 AM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Apparently Dan is the Man...

  My family has lived in Florida since 1845, between Savannah and Gainesville
since 1732, and it's going to take much more than cold, damp rainy weather,
clean and good food to get us to leave this area.  A whole lot more.

  We've been here so long, mosquitos don't bite us.

  And, nowhere else has the Gators.