Hard to tell, since the SEC season starts this weekend.  If the Gators keep
winning prices will be higher.  Certain games like Kentucky will be a tough
ticket.  Consult Stubhub.

From: Jerry Belloit <bell...@clarion.edu>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 12:10:28 PM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Apparently Dan is the Man...

Seattle is about the same latitude as where I live now.  Admittedly it was a
very unusual December this past year, but we had only one day when the high
broke 32--New Year's Eve.  We will be hammered in January and February.
Seattle rarely gets much snow.  I just bought a big snow plow for my truck
to keep my driveways clear.

In the morning I am heading South for January.  I think I will skip it up
here this year.  Florida had better warm up!  I am going to the National
Home Builder's show and then to Lecanto to try to warm up a little.  I hope
Florida warms up soon!  I would love to be able to slip into the pool while
I am down there.

Jerry

P.S.  I hope to get to a ball game or two while I am down there.  (For my
Gainesville friends:  What are BB tickets going for these days?)