  From: Jerry Belloit
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 4:13 PM
  Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Athletic Director Comparisons

  I was driving South all day yesterday and my Gator in-box was full of email
and had not read them all when I replied.  I see now that Cee and I were on the
same wave length.  I think that any adjective that refers to the child will be
problematic, especially when the real criticism is directed toward the parents
assuming that the baby was unplanned.  I believe a better way to say what was
intended was to simply say that the guy had a fight with the woman in front of
a child that he had fathered outside of marriage.

  Jerry