Helen rule, anyone?

From: "oli...@bobparks.com" <oli...@bobparks.com>
To: Gator Talk <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, January 6, 2011 5:26:06 PM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Athletic Director Comparisons

I've referred to georgia fans as illegitimate on many occasions. That said,
it's
time to, in the immortal words of Barney Fife, "Nip it!". Ok?

From: John Vega <zebu...@gate.net>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:12:38 -0500
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

On Jan 6, 2011, at 5:07 PM, Cecilia wrote:

Actually, my point was that the nature of the child's parentage is irrelevant.
Even if this child were not related in any way to Haywood, committing domestic
violence in the child's presence would be a felony.  Why was it even necessary
to refer to the child being "illegitimate"?

I think that it was not intended to reflect upon the child, but for an
inference
to be drawn that Haywood was either an irresponsible or a dumb person,
presumably traits one would want to avoid in a coach.

That said, the domestic violence actions pretty much prove the
stupidity/irresponsibility issue, so it was overkill.

A more thorough analysis awaits on thfgt.

-Zeb--
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us --
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us