You have to order an Imp and Iron. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
-----Original Message----- From: Arthur Polhill <[email protected]> Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 16:56:35 To: <[email protected]> Reply-To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] GatorNews From The Gainesville SUN For 3/3 at 7:30AM, Courtesy of Shane Ford Don't get me wrong; I'd never live there. But, drinking an I.C atop the palasades oer'looking the confluence is cool. A. Leon Polhill, Gator "I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain ________________________________ From: Cecilia <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Thu, March 3, 2011 6:23:18 PM Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] GatorNews From The Gainesville SUN For 3/3 at 7:30AM, Courtesy of Shane Ford The city was still pretty ugly when I was there two years ago to visit my sister and her family, but the area around Pitt is really beautiful. Of course, that was in July. Just seeing pictures of Pittsburgh in winter was more than enough for me. I guess it was enough for my sister, too. They live in St. Johns County now, about 11 minutes from me. ;-) Cee ----- Original Message ----- >From: Arthur Polhill >To: [email protected] >Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 12:26 PM >Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] GatorNews From The Gainesville SUN >For >3/3 at 7:30AM, Courtesy of Shane Ford > > >You are right, Doc. It's really been cleaned up and modernized since the >steel >plants stopped belching. > A. Leon Polhill, Gator >"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. >I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain > > > > > ________________________________ From: Jerry Belloit <[email protected]> >To: [email protected] >Sent: Thu, March 3, 2011 12:00:24 PM >Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] GatorNews From The Gainesville SUN >For >3/3 at 7:30AM, Courtesy of Shane Ford > > >Actually, Pittsburgh has become a very livable city. The skyline is beautiful. > >Jerry > >From:[email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf >Of >John Vega >Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 11:25 AM >To: [email protected] >Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] GatorNews From The Gainesville SUN For >3/3 >at 7:30AM, Courtesy of Shane Ford > > >On Mar 3, 2011, at 8:58 AM, Shane Ford wrote: > > > >Living near the University of Pittsburgh, Rippy has spent plenty of time the >Panthers’ campus. While he’s always liked Pitt, there’s a part of him that >would >like to get away from the bright lights and glamour of the big city > >It's not everyday that you see the word "glamour" referring to Pittsburgh. > >-Zeb >-- >GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY! >1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions >2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions >2008 National Football Champions | >Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), >Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us-- >GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY! >1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions >2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions >2008 National Football Champions | >Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), >Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us-- >GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY! >1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions >2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions >2008 National Football Champions | >Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), >Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us-- GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY! 1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us -- GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY! 1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us -- GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY! 1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

