Agreed. If i wasnt paying $3.63/gallon for gas... at a total of $55 about every 10 days... id buy you a beer. :)

On Apr 11, 2011, at 8:48 PM, Shane Ford wrote:

I think it's got more to do with the current economy, gas prices and general inflation costs across the board we are ALL being pinched by. I think we're all being forced to rethink where our dollars are going. Just my 2 cents, and right now that's all I've got left.

Shane Ford
Sent from my iPhone
Go Gators!  &  Skol Vikes!

On Apr 11, 2011, at 6:47 PM, Arthur Polhill <lpolh...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Paula and I were just talking about that. We are perfectly happy with our current seats. We can spend the $4,900 on other travel and entertainment. I guess a lot of folks are rethinking their seats.

It doesn't take much losing to lose some fans.

From: Helen Huntley <hhsga...@gmail.com>
To: gatortalk <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, April 11, 2011 5:46:33 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] 2011 Luxury Season Tickets Available For A Limited Time

Looks like some people didn't renew their expensive tickets. Just got this from the ticket office:

Hello Gator Fan,

Have you ever wondered what it is like to watch a Gator football game in one of the premium seating areas of Ben Hill Griffin Stadium? Now is your opportunity!

Starting now, fans may purchase season tickets in the Touchdown Terrace or Champions Club. Contact the Gator Ticket Office at (352) 375-4683 ext. 6800 to place your order.

Champions Club - $2,450 per seat contribution plus $259 per season ticket. Exclusive west side club seats that span from end zone to end zone providing a great atmosphere to watch Gator football. Fans can enjoy a pre-game buffet, private restrooms and an air conditioned lounge area with plenty of flat screen TV's to make sure you never miss a minute of the action.

Touchdown Terrace - $2,100 per seat contribution plus $259 per season ticket. Premium north end zone club seats that offer a unique view of Gator football. Fans can enjoy a pre-game buffet, private restrooms and an air conditioned lounge with plenty of flat screen TV's to make sure you never miss a minute of the action.

Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to watch the Gators from some of the best seats in the house! For additional information on either of these premium seating areas contact Jana Stough in the Gator Booster Office at (352) 375-4683 ext. 5021.

Go Gators!

--
Helen Huntley
(727) 823-3801

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us