From: "Cecilia" <gator...@bellsouth.net>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 00:47:28
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] 2011 Luxury Season Tickets Available For A Limited Time

I've been riding my bike a lot more already this spring, as long as I don't
have to buy two weeks' worth of groceries.  I like riding my bike to Target
when I only need a few small items... cuts back significantly on impulse
spending if it won't fit in my backpack.  Rode my bike to the bank, post office
and to meet a friend for lunch today.  My legs are killing me, but I feel so
virtuous!  LOL.