I had cataract surgery last December. The surgery went so well I had the other
eye done 2 weeks later. I know have 20 20 vision.  My wife said going into the
surgery the she and a few more wrinkles and gained a few pounds over the years.
She said she did not want to scare me after my eye sight improved. I walked out
of surgery and said she was right. She just started speaking to me again.

Mark

Sent from my iPad

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us