From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of lpolh...@bellsouth.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 5:09 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Cataract surgery (not Gator related)

See ya clearer Gator.

Sent from my HTC InspireT 4G on AT&T

----- Reply message -----
From: "Charles Simpson" <ces1...@yahoo.com>
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] Cataract surgery (not Gator related)
Date: Tue, Nov 8, 2011 9:51 pm

I certainly want to thank everyone for their encouraging feedback both on
the list and through private email. I will be getting started in the next
few weeks. Again much appreciation.
Charlie

On 11/8/2011 6:09 PM, Mark Weigly wrote:

I had cataract surgery last December. The surgery went so well I had the
other eye done 2 weeks later. I know have 20 20 vision.  My wife said going
into the surgery the she and a few more wrinkles and gained a few pounds
over the years. She said she did not want to scare me after my eye sight
improved. I walked out of surgery and said she was right. She just started
speaking to me again.

Mark

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 7, 2011, at 17:00, Charles Simpson <ces1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I know most of you on this list are much too young but I found out today I
have to have cataract surgery on one eye and possibly on the other eye in
the near future. I have been having vision problems for the past several
months but just thought I needed new glasses. I'm in my 60's so I guess it
shouldn't be a big surprise but if anyone has had this done I would
appreciate any input.
> Thanks
> Charlie

> 1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
> 2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
> 2008 National Football Champions   |   Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve
Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
<http://www.gatornet.us/>

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
<http://www.gatornet.us/>