I am truly moved by your concern, particularly Oliver, I know my safety and
well being must be your utmost concern.

No pale white legs, we are smack dab in the middle of summer today, (it ends
tomorrow).

I do believe I will have to alter my travel plans in order to safely arrive.  I
wonder if the bat plane is available?

Ken K
MNGator

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us