I was thinking a meet and greet with Richard Simmons?

________________________________
From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [gatortalk@googlegroups.com] on behalf of
mail.bobparks.com [oli...@bobparks.com]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 10:32 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: Today's practice moved up at UF

It involves Chief Knock-a-homa.

Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker
Bob Parks, LLC
1517 Hunt Club Blvd
Gallatin TN 37066
615-972-4239
615-826-4040
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 19, 2013, at 9:30 PM, Jay Cicone
<jay.cic...@raymondjames.com<mailto:jay.cic...@raymondjames.com>> wrote:

You guys sure know how to party in Tennessee. Can't wait to see the FSU game
package.

________________________________
From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com<mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
[gatortalk@googlegroups.com<mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com>] on behalf of
mail.bobparks.com<http://mail.bobparks.com>
[oli...@bobparks.com<mailto:oli...@bobparks.com>]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 10:29 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com<mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

Oops!  Could that have been Freudian?
I composed it while sitting at a traffic light.

Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker
Bob Parks, LLC
1517 Hunt Club Blvd
Gallatin TN 37066
615-972-4239
615-826-4040
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 19, 2013, at 8:00 PM, Jay Cicone
<jay.cic...@raymondjames.com<mailto:jay.cic...@raymondjames.com>> wrote:

...and to make your Miami game gay experience complete....Seriously? Is that
how the canes roll? Have fun, Ken! I look forward to your post game report.

Go Gators!

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com<mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com>