Either turn Driskel loose, or bring in Treon Harris that is definitely
mobile and can throw pretty accurately on the run, just for a play or two.
If only to shake things up.  It would have been nice to get him up against
a decent defense like UK before maybe needing to use him in a game like
this weekend.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us