I say give him two more games, if he is 2-0 or 1-1 let him finish the season, if he's 0-2 I'm bringing the pitchfork.
Charlie.

On 9/15/2014 8:10 PM, Shane Ford wrote:
Some very WISE advice, oh wise one! I wished you would have sent this earlier today. The 2 Gator fans I work with caved under the immense pressure from the Vols fans and are ready to fire this coaching staff today. I agree with you and think we need to let this season play out before getting the mob together.

Go Gators!!!!

SHANE

Sent From Shane's iPhone
Go Gators!   &   Skål Vikes!