The next 4 games appear out of reach to me too---and I’m not woofing. BTW,
Brissett, other than the 2 key fumbles at the end, looked like a monster
yesterday.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of C.Simpson
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 11:39 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] NCAAF Florida AD to reevaluate after
season - ESPN

I would also like to see what Roper could do with the same personnel but that
would make the 3rd HC with no previous HC experience out of the last 4 hired.
Having said that though I watched two games yesterday in which all 4 teams are
future Gators foes and honestly don't have much confidence we can beat any of
the 4.
Charlie