Often times, a change of scenery is all a coach needs to build something
special.  I could see Stoops wanting a change of scenery now. Things have
gotten stale in Norman, and the fan base has become as spoiled as we were in
the 90's.  A 9-10 win season doesn't cut it for modern day Sooners fans. Coach
Spurrier once said that 10 years or so is enough at any school. Stoops has
proven that he can recruit & win. I would welcome him, personally. I think it
would be a great hire. Much better than an unproven commodity in Rich Rod,
Mullen or Freeze. I think we can do MUCH better than any of those 3.

Go Gators!!!!

SHANE

Sent From Shane's iPhone
Go Gators!   &   Skål Vikes!