Not with that schedule... LOL

      From: Woody <gatorrr...@gmail.com>
 To: "gatortalk@googlegroups.com" <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 12:35 PM
 Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Let the speculation games begin

Difficult to go undefeated regardless of competition.

Woody (via iPhone)

On Nov 17, 2014, at 12:14 PM, 'Scott Lucas' via GatorTalk
<gatortalk@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Their opponents and C-USA schedule hardly strike me as tough defenses, but you
cannot argue he has had success.  But has he had success against top quality,
higher echelon teams and defenses like he would see in the SEC?  I know he is
familiar, and he would certainly have a higher level set of player at Florida.
He lost his only conference championship game to Rice last year.  This should
be his year to win one.  I would like to see him win a bowl game against a
power conference team with a solid defense.
Like I said, I would not be disappointed, but I would rather see a few more
names, from bigger conference schools, get mentioned and tossed around as well
just to see how shakes out on top.  He makes sense in a lot of ways, but I am
not sure he is as proven as others may be, but he is a Florida guy and has some
intangibles we all want.  He only makes 600k a year, so I am certain he is
answering the phone if Foley calls.
Its an easy hire for Foley, but is it the best one?