I don't know the deal with those two coaches - again, Lowery had been
coaching with her for well over 9 years.  Crosby was newer.

I do have to say that I'm impressed with the track record of Gray-Miller as
an assistant; from what I've read she's been very effective in coaching
post players and has also spent time as a recruiting coordinator.  Looks
like she was pretty integral in helping to turning Nebraska around.

The Women's Final Four was here in Tampa and there was a coaches convention
in conjunction with the event.  Apparently Coach Butler spoke regarding
coaching basketball defense and her session was very well-attended, so it
seems that in the coaching ranks she's well-respected, at least on that
particular subject.

I hope Butler can turn it around, too.  Maybe she really is just missing
the right assistants.