It was one of the most uninspired efforts by the Gators I've seen in a long
time. Probably only a couple of the bowl disasters equaled it. There might not
be another win this season. Our besr shot at a win would be UAB but don't count
on it. BTW we ought to be takning a look at Bill Clarke UAB's coach. It's a
minor miracle what's he's done with that team.
Charlie