Why would the assistant coach lie? It is pretty obvious Frost would've been
a better pick up than Mullen. Mullen didn't have a great record at Miss St

Hopefully he does better at Florida!

One does wonder if UF is still really a top tier program. The only time
we've ever gotten our #1 choice at coach in decades was with Urban. Kind of
speaks for itself.