The GayBombay Party (At a new venue!!!!) (31 July)

Date: Saturday, July 31, 2004
Time: 9:00PM - 1:00AM IST (GMT+05:30)

Venue:
'Karma'; Below Liquid Lounge;
Sukh Sagar;
534 S.V.P. Road;
Mumbai 400007.
(Near Girgaum Chowpatty and Opera House; opposite 'Standard
Chartered Bank'; Charni Road is the closest station).

· What time do you expect the party to go on till?
The party will start at 9.00 PM and will go on till 1.00 AM. So
if you want to party more please do come early.

· How much do I pay?
The cover charge will be Rs. 350/- per head.

· What do I expect for the amount I am paying?
You can expect:
a] The venue to party.
b] Good music.
c] 4 small Drinks with mixers, or 4 Amberro Beer Pints, or 2
Bacardi
Breezers/Mocktails, or 4 Aerated Waters/Mineral Water. Extra
drinks will be sold at Rs 50/- per drink.
d] Light snacks like Wafers, Peanuts, Bruschetta and Salad
Sticks with Dip.

Kindly note there is no dinner. Extra food items can be ordered
as per the menu rates.

· Some don'ts:
The management has requested us not to wait outside the
restaurant on the road/pavement after the party is over as it
creates problems. Please be supportive of the request and leave
immediately after the party is over.

GB, as a support group, has created this comfort/safe space for
gays. Many guys at the party may be "newbies" (those still
coming to
terms with their sexuality and/or those who have mustered the
courage to come to such a party for the first time). We request
you to be sensitive to the comfort levels of others and to
behave and dress
accordingly.

No dark rooms and no sex on the premises; if found indulging in
any "hanky panky" you shall be asked to leave the party.

· A few dos:
Have a smashing time.

Carry your Alcoholic Drinks Permit.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=