Read on..(bit long.. But I have poured my heart out)

Date: Saturday, 28th August
Place. CST(VT)Station
Time: Between 2.00PM and 2.45 PM

Inside the Loo:

I am staying in central suburbs. Saturday being half day I was
returning home. I felt like peeping in the VT loo. It was
comparatively empty and I saw an young thing (I get attracted to
them) standing in one of the last cavity. I went and
placed myself besides him. The moment I went, he started giving me
response and started showing me his tool. He was telling me to
handle it by gestures. I did it once and then he told me " Bahar
jayenge kya?". The moment he opened his mouth I lost interest in him
(he was sounding like a street smart kid) and went out hurriedly.

On the Platform:

As soon as I came out I did not wait there for a minute also. I ran
to catch my train at PF.No.3. Someone tapped me from behind and
asked me " Kahan kam karta hai". I retorted, " Who are you? He
responded by saying "sab patha chalega..Chup chap chalo.." While
taking to him one man emerged from the right side and another from
the left. Two were dressed in cream colour safari and one guy in
jeans and T. shirt. They were looking like cops in plain cloths.
They were wearing gold bracelets and rings and all of them were
having mobile phones. I got panicky and I realised I am trapped and
some how I have to get out. I silently walked with them.

In side the police station:

They took me to the police station just outside the VT station.
(Between the suburban Platforms and the long distance Platforms;
just opposite to the ticket counters). I was taken to the mezzanine
floor. No body was there except the three of them and me. One guy
took a piece of paper and started writing. He asked my name and I
told the correct name. Another guy started asking all the details
about me. My name, address (residence/office) my post etc. In the
meantime they asked for my I-card.

Instead I gave them my visiting card containing my office address,
phone number, residential address and the phone number. During the
entire process, I was pleading with them to leave me and promised
not to repeat what I did. They were telling me that their duty is
only to catch the culprits and produce them in the Court. They said
the court will close by 5.00 PM and I have to pay a fine of
Rs.25,000.

I told them I will pay the amount and pleaded with them to leave me.
They asked me how I am going to pay. I told them I will go home and
withdraw the money from the bank through ATM. They told me to call
someone from my house/friends who can pay the money. I
said no one can come; if some one comes to know about this I will be
put to shame. They started searching my bag/purse/pockets. They were
looking for an ATM card. They got my credit card from my purse and
asked whether it is debit card.

I said I do not normally carry my debt/ATM card. They were looking
for my Identity card which was very much in my bag but they could
not lay their hands on that as it was concealed inside my bag.
Eventhough I had my mobile phone (it was hanging inside my shirt
they could not find it. After so much threatening,(I ave to spent
one day in jail / I will loose my job if they inform my office/ my
family will disown me if they come to know this etc)they told me to
go home and bring Rs.20,000 within 2 hours.(they were asking for
Rs.25,000 and I said I will come back with Rs.20,000) They told me
to come back with money and wait near the ticket counter by 5.00 PM.

They said they can see me through the window from where they were
sitting. They also said that I should not go up and meet them after
coming back. I asked them for their name they did not tell give. They
said " tum auo jao and kada raho; hum log thum ko phachan lega". I
was in deep fear. I firmly believed they were cops and whatever they
were saying was true. I anted to run home withdraw money and throw
it on their face.

With that intention, I left the place to return as quickly as
possible. They have told me to come back in time by 5.00PM. I even
suggested to them that if one of them could accompany me to my place
and I will hand over the money to them. Which they refused. They
threatened me that if do not go back in time they will send a
warrant to me home.

In the Train:
I was completely nervous. All alone sitting in the compartment was a
horrid experience. I recollected whatever has happened and started
thinking about the sequence of events. Slowly things started falling
in place. During the course of events my brain completely stopped
functioning and I went through the events like a zombie. In the
train I tried to analyse the situation… I realised
1. The guy who was with me was never on the scene. Even though the
cops mentioned to me that he is being dealt with separately.

2. I did not see any of the three cops inside the loo as the loo was
comparatively empty.

3. Inside the police station, they did write some statement but they
did not take my signature on the paper. (I did not know what they
wrote; they did not show me.

4. I was wondering what is the charge against me? Is it 377 or
indecent behaviour in public.

5. They do not have any proof for the incident; unless the guy who
was with me comes out and confesses; then he also becomes equally
guilty.

6. They do not have any of my things except my visiting card.
Anybody can have my card that does not prove anything.

7. If they are cops why did they leave me? If they are not cops how
could they take me inside a police station?

8. Sending a warrant to my home is easy or what?

9. They were very careful not to attract any attention in the police
station. They did not talk to any other cops or they conducted
everything in a subdued manner.

I was afraid and confused. Wondered what will happen if I do not go
back to them with money. I thought I should talk to some of my
friend.

Friend in Need:

I called my friend (G) and told him that I am in trouble and he
should come and meet me immediately. The time was running out; it
was already 3.45 PM. He came and we analysed the situation. He said
it looks like a blackmail scene.Even if they are cops, they cannot
do anything, as they do not have any proof.

As they are blackmailers they may not be satisfied with Rs.20000 and
may ask for more and more in future. He told me to be bold and deal
with the situation. We tried to call Humsafar Trust. After so much
efforts, we could get the number through a friend; but nobody was
available. Someone in the Centre told me call them on Monday. My
friend told me that cops (?)are sure to call my home and ask
for money if I do not go back. At that time I should deny having
gone to the loo and ask them details about them; their name badge
number which rank they are etc. If they persist I should tell them I
would go to the press.

After talking to my friend, I regained my confidence and decided
that I should not go back. By the time we decided the course of
action it was already 5.15.PM. I called my house to find out any one
called. No one had called by that time and I told my folks at home
not to give my mobile Number to any one if the caller makes such a
request.

Home:

After talking to my friend (he had lot of things to tell me about
black mailers/cops and his experience) I reached home at 7.00PM. As
soon as I reached home I gathered from my folks that one Mr. Naik
called and asked where am I? Whether I had come back from office?.
After that at about 5.30 PM, some other person calling himself as
Shankaranad asked for me. When he was told that I am not at home, he
asked for mobile Number. He did not take `No' for an answer and
persisted with his request. But luckily he was not given my mobile
number.

Later:
I lived in fear thereafter. Whenever the phone rang I got jittery. I
could not sleep on Saturday night. Luckily on Sunday we all had gone
out after 11.00AM and returned only at 11.00PM.

Monday the 30th August:

I got up with a start in the morning remembering about the incident.
How I am going to reach my office through VT. I thought of taking
leave. But how long I am going to hide? Somehow I pulled myself and
started for office. I took my usual train and when it reached VT got
out of the station through back door bridge (near Times of India).
Still not sure what will happen to me. All sorts of thoughts come to
my mind.

Suppose they come to my house or office how I am going to face them?
If they call me what am I going to tell them? Whether they are going
to compliant to my office? Are they going to harm me in any way?
I am feeling miserable and totally lost my peace of mind. Feel like
ending my life.

Request:

I request each and everyone of you to pray for me.

Azhagi

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=