Thanks a lot for sharing your (bad) experience....u dont know u have done so much good
for others..who might fell in to the hands of blackmailers...we agree we tend to do
foolish things sometimes..but no one should take advantage of that situation....
                               Better said than done..its very easy to dessect and
anylise the whole scenario...and give advice.....but its only u who has suffred...and
thank god better sense prevailed..and hats off to your vise freind..u did a right
thing to not to go back to handing over money...we do pray for u..and rest assured
nothing will happen...u just have to do one thing..simply deny the incident...and
refuse to acknowledge the blackmailers if they persist.......
all the best in life....
           Regards

                Vineet

coffebeans2002 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

couretsy gb list
--------------

Whenever I read such things, I always thought it happens to others
and it will never happen to me. But it did.I am writing this after a
lot of hesitation. It will give me lot of unnecessary publicity. But
I thought if I do not feel comfortable in the group where else I
can? The purpose of writing is two fold:
a. If someone from the group could provide a workable solution and
b. To caution other members in the group to be extremely careful

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=