my dear friend ami..
.i can really understand u becoz i have gone through this phase in my life...but due
to some mistake i lost my best friend forever...

as a friend i dont want u to do the same in life....we all r human beings n we have
the right to live how we want 2..there is no harm if you r gay...
i know how it feels when one loves someone..i know u r a true friend...but wat i want
frm u is tat give yur friend a little space...give him all the freedom...never ever
stop him frm doing anything which he wants to do..u know something no matter wat at
last he will come back to u only.....becoz even he knows how much u care 4 him n like
him....

as u said u feel jealous when he goes out with someone...tats very natural but this
behaviour of yurs might hurt yur friend...think a little positive n always try to give
him as much as u can...one day u see your friendship will become a true example 4 the
whole world.....one more thing there is no harm to be a gay or bi...it has got nothing
to do when it comes to friendship....i know all these becoz  in my life i also had a
friend like u for whom i was ready to do anything..

everytime i used to think abt him...but the harsh fact is after 3 years of strong
friendship we had to break up because of small misunderstanding...so my dear
friend..my request to u is never ever let any misunderstanding come in yur life..n at
last but not the least...plz trust yur self n yur friend..u will be very happy in life
then...today i m alone...but i live becoz i m left with memories...may god bless u my
friend n all the best 4 yur future...i will pray 4 yur friendship
yur well wisher

ami de <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi ;
     i m a guy from mumbai 20yrs;40%bi & 60% gay.
actually i had got known tht i hve more attraction towards guys more
rather than girls when i ws in school only.
     but till this year i ws not ready to accept tht .when i really
fall in lve of a guy; one of my friend & i hd to accept the thing .
i always ask god why this is happening to me only?
     i dont hv any problem for being a gay or bi; but i luv a guy who
is good friend of mine & i m sure he can never be a gay.
     in my view becoming a gay or bi is not only relaed to sex but it
is more related with luv.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay
Unsubscribe:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]