I talk to you in terms of 'from sex to super-consciousness' because you cannot understand right now unless some hierarchy is brought to you. 'From sex to superconsciousness' -- even that becomes very difficult for rotten, old minds, orthodox, conventional people to understand why I say 'from sex to superconsciousness'. But please don't tell others: sex is superconsciousness! Not 'from sex to superconsciousness', but sex is superconsciousness. There is no higher, no lower, there is no 'from' and no 'to'; there is no journey, you are already there as you are.
Osho

With Love/Roshan

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.

Do you Yahoo!?

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay