Two engineering students were walking across campus when one said, "Where did
you get such a great bike?" The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking
along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this
bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said,
"Take what you want."   The second engineer nodded approvingly, "Good choice.
The clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

A lady walks into a drug store and tells the pharmacist she needs some cyanide.
The pharmacist said, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" The lady then
explained she needed it to poison her husband. The pharmacist's eyes got big
and he said, "Lord, have mercy -- I can't give you cyanide to kill your
husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license, they'll throw both of us
in jail and all kinds of bad things will happen! Absolutely not, you can NOT
have any cyanide!"The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of
her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the
picture and replied, "Well, now. You didn't tell me you had a prescription.