why speculate. why dont u talk to him frankly. he
doesnt seem to be one who would hate u if he knows u
are gay which anyway he should have understood by now.

regs
me

--- "William H. Butler Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I really don't think s8grt guys allow other guys to
> kiss them.....I believe your young friend is
> interested but can't dive in head first...I would
> back off and give the friendship more time to
> blossom!
>

> anu pawar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi
> i think u r taking him very wrong.
> he is a straight guy with very nice nature.
> he is not saying u that means either he really
> respect u or he might have fear in his mind that u r
> senoir to him and his deny  might be harmful for his
> service.
> and wht u told is really comman among friends.
> i think you should respect his friendship.
> he is ur best friend and will remain friend only.
> thats wht i think
> bye
> uday
>
> love you <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I hv a friend who works in same company. he happens
> to b around 10 years
> younger to me.V met around 3 years back when he
> joined . I am senior to him
> in comany. He feeld very comfortable with me and
> comes often to meet me
> everyday even though v don't hv any common official
> work.I was attarcted to
> him the first time I saw him.
> He also has shown intrest to hv friendship with
> me.First time, he came with
> me from office to my home, though his house is on a
> different route and it
> was inconveneient for him to go to his home from my
> home. He came just like
> that v had tea and talked and then he left. Slowly v
> bacame very good
> friends.I alaways go out of the way to do something
> for him , which he
> appreciates. V meet almost everyday, or talk on
> phone or send sms . though I
> make most of the calls and send several sms
> everyday, he responds with 1-2
> sms.Once I was going out of station and
> co-incidently he also had to go to
> same place during same period. He came to my hotel
> to meet me. Nothing
> happened, as I am still not sure abt him. But v had
> nice time talking to
> each other. He came dowm to my house when no one was
> there, v had food
> together spent lot of time, I kissed him, hugged
> him, kissed on his feet
> too. He did not say anything only said he feels
> uncomforatble if I touch his
> feet as I m senior to him.
> Through phone, sms amd e-mails, I hv tried to convey
> to him that I feel
> physically attracted to him. he has not replied but
> our relation ship is as
> usual.
> He also remembers the time v spent togetehr in hotel
> or in my place when v
> were alone. I told him that I want to go out for
> drive with him , which he
> also agrees and looks forward to going out with me
> to a baech and stay
> [...]

http://mail.yahoo.com

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hglbps6/M=323294.6903899.7846637.3022212/D=groups/S=1705064406:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124310819/A=2896130/R=0/SIG=11llkm9tk/*http://www.donorschoose.org/index.php?lc=yahooemail";>Give
 underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. Bring education to
life by funding a specific classroom project
</a>.</font>

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html