hi abhay,

it is not abnormal at all. i too have this kinda
behaviour. i havent so far considered this a problem
but just enjoy as it is. it is something which you
could completely control with your mind.
mostly, when
I do it alone, i allow it to go on as fast as it does.
but when i am with my partner, i deliberately try to
synchronize with him. just keeping one thing in mind.
it is something i learnt from versus of kamasutra.
just concentrate on giving pleasure to your partner
and not on yours. this is a principle that helps in
successful enjoyable sex in any case. at least in my
case, there is a physical factor.

I usually am not
comfortable with having direct contact with the inner
pink of my penis. It burns a bit. But if I perform it
with the skin intact, it is quite enjoyable and fast.
so, if i do it with the skin moved back, i could make
it slower but painful without a lubricant or atleast
water. there is one exercise which i am trying, when i
am close to peak, i stop it.

 wait for sometime and try
again. this helps delaying. alteratively a condom cud
help in delaying as the pleasue is a bit less in this
case. I have heard of 'densisitizers' from the movie
'american pie'. but absolutely no idea about it. so it
depends a lot on just urself. i think you could handle
it without a doc. all the best.

regs
sam

--- Vicky Boy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey Guys, I have a problem..... Early ejaculation (premature ejaculation).. Can
anyone help me? How do I control my ejaculation? Can anyone pass me privately
or through this forum any good sexologists contact nos. and address with whom I
can consult about my problem. I have been in immense tension over this. Is my
problem normal, has anyone gone through this and have successfully got control
on their ejaculation. Please share your experiences. This might help. Waiting
for your advise. Abhay

Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ons1pC/lbOLAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html