Rahul is very hansom guy of 24 years old he is one of my regular client who
always visit on schedule visit for his skin treatment this time rahul arrived
at my office, and he was bit upset, but he trust on me a lot therefore he
narrated me the fact of his life which may spoiled his life.

Rahul is about to marry to some one, but he is tens, why? The reason is that
rahul feels that he can’t satisfy his wife because of his wrong habit, you want
to know what wrong habit rahul use to do?

 Rahul masturbate on daily basis since 8 years and due to that reason his penis
size is differ, not only size and look but he feel satisfaction and erecting
thru masturbate only you may be thinking why jimmy brings this issue in this
group?

 I thought it’s not a matter of male to female sex or real guy things, many of
guy’s start to do same stuff just to get timely satisfaction but they doesn’t
know how much it can be danger for them?

I have meet many people facing same problem now the question is how can be turn
things back in order, which already spoiled, is it possible to retune?

The answer will be yes, every thing is possible .so what can be done to avoid
all these problems.

1-     First of all you have to think positive that whatever you are going to
do that works and if you keep that mentality in your mind you will be winner.

2-     The habit can’t be change in one day therefore you have to bear
petitions for result. Your beginning will be by reducing the habit, for example
if you Masturbate on regular basis try to do every alternative day for 1st week
and then next week twice a week and in 3rd week once a week, same way you can
carry on till once a month and slowly no more. There is much other way to
satisfy your self rather then shaking your self. Shaking your self some times
its not harmful at all but on regular basis can make in wrong shape of penis
any many more bad results as well.

3 To perform massage you must have to learn that while massaging your fingers
has to move according to arties and vessels.

4-     Don’t feel shy to consult to a qualified doctor if your case is not in
primary stage.

              Regard

         Jimmy Khan

DonorsChoose.org helps at-risk students succeed. Fund a student project today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O4u7KD/FpQLAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html