hi
i understood your problem yaar.
you need a friend a true friend ,
then why u r looking that in gay guys only
you may find such a person arround you who may be straight guy too
you know this is fact on internet every one is looking for a sex
and nothing else
this cultrure of fuck and go attitude is the main resion why people has
different look for gay community.
there are no ethics , no principles,
there is no trust in each other
the chaating start with a lie and ends with a night in bed
after that there begins new search.
in this situation how you expect like this yaar
even fe days back i was also expecting same things ,
but ....................................
u might guess wht i may had
be sensible
and look for only friendship in any person arround you
you may get ur dream mate in him too
bye take care
please dont feel bad if anyone dont like this mail
uday

handsome_redfort <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've been chatting on net for the last 5 month... meet many guys on net.
Before i started out on internet I use to see this fuzzy dream that I
would meet the kind of guy I m looking for. Some one to put my head on
his sholder when I m feeling low and many other things which sound
quite soothing for a shy and introward guy like me.
I registered myself to the various dating sites. get responses too.
But I get only disappointment every time I talk to a new guy. Its all
start off with the good and nice words and comes to end with SEX. Is
the sex the only thing for a person to enter into friendship with ?
Why can't people see the world beyond sex beyond being physical lusty.
I m belonging to the community which lives under dark. I have many
issues to share. But no one cares. I guess may be I m expecting too
much good from the people. I believed in the story of peoples who love
each other without any conditions. May be its all hype in the stories
and nothing more then that.............
I m fed up with the never ending search of this kind

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html