i hope u guys & gals like it....

Love

Nicky

Should I smile, Cuz ur my friend, Or cry..Cuz that's all we'll ever be?
----------
When I first saw you I was afarid to talk to you. When i first talked to
you I was afraid to like you. When i first liked you i was afarid to love
you. Now that I love you I m afraid to lose you
----------
Today i came upon an angel,
i tapped him on the shoulder,
he turned around and it was you
----------
Last night I looked up at the stars
And matched each one with a reason why I love you
I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars
----------
I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas, and put on my
prayers. Turned off the bed, and hopped into the light, all because you
kissed me good night
-----------
100 memories, 200 jokes, 300 great times, 400 secrets
1 reason ..... BESTFRIENDS
-----------
if u live 2 be 100…
i wanna live 2 be 100 – (minus) 1…
so I wont have 2 live a day without u
------------
If u hide, i'll seek 4 u. If u r lost, i'll search 4 u. If u'll leave, i'll wait 4 u. If days take u away 4m me, i'll fight 4 u. But, if u stop sending msgs, i'll kill you.
---------
Can U believe things ppl do??!! I was sitting next to a guy in Mandir, In the middle of the aarti, he lit a cigarette. I was so shocked, I nearly dropped my beer!
-----------
Heartbeats are countless ....
Spirits are ageless ....
Dreams are endless.....
Memories are timeless....
A friend like you .......
Shameless!!!
OOooopppppsss....!!!!!
Sorry ....
.
.
I mean PRICELESS !!!
--------------
If

Forget ME

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 32

I'll Break All Ur Teeth!
--------------
I have a little angel flying around me with a hammer...
Each person he hits gets a litle bit of my love...
I hope he beats the Hell out of U...GdNite
-----------------
I have made so many mistakes in my life.. but something that I did right is 2 have u as a friend & I definately won't make another mistake of loosing a friend like u.
-----------
Dua karte hai hum sar jukaye..
Aye dost tu apni manzil ko paaye..
Agar kabhi teri raho mein andhera aaye...
Roshni ke liye Khuda hum ko jalaye...
------------
=====@>:=====
It a Friendship band... I know u can tie it... But plz keep it wit u alwayz.. Coz it'll remind u that some1 somehow is ties with u...
---------
Dogs bark just like u...
Cats mew just like u...
Devil looks just like u...
Dekho meri sharafat..
Still I like U!
------------
You are an
I.D.I.O.T.

I=Intelligent
D=Decent
I=Impressive
O=Optimistic
T=Talented

R u smiling now??
* YOU IDIOT *
------------
Dil ke rishtey bhi ajeeb hote hai..
duur reh kar bhi kareeb hote hai...
jo log aapko roz dekhte ahi..
woh log kitne khushnaseeb hote hai..
----------
Hi! I'm dying 2 see u. I want 2 meet u. I want 2 talk 2 u seriously... But what 2 do?? This stupid gatekeeper is asking me 2 ticket enter the ZOO...
------------
Tu chand mange main chand de du...

Tu raat mange main raat de du...

Tu dil mange main dil de du...

Tu dil mange...

Bas yaar.....

Bheek mangne ki bhi ek limit hoti hai!!
-------------------
Its not an achievement 2 make 100 FRiENDS in a Year, but an achievement is 2 make a FRiEND for 100 Years, 'N' I know I've made ONE, that's . . . YOU !!
--------
When u were born, u were crying and everyone round u was smiling.. Live ur life so that when u die, u're the one who is smiling and everyone round u is crying..
----------
One day Friendship & Love met one-another. Love asked Friendship -"Why do U exist if I'm there?" So Friendship said -"To give a Smile to those eyes in which U leave Tears."
----------------
Roses 4 u-Rs.10
Cards 4 u-Rs.25
Movie 4 u-Rs.99
Lunch 4 u-Rs.250
but a friend like u - PRICELESS!

Abey ped pe mat chadh. Priceless yane "BHANGAAR".
----------
if
need
ADVICE

MSG ME

if
need
a FRIEND

CALL ME

if
need
HELP

E-MAIL ME

if
need
MONEY

The number u dailed is not in service pls don't try again
---------------
What does true friendship mean 2 me?
U cry & Icry,
Ur sad n' I'm sad,
Ur laughing n' I'm laughing,
U jump out of the window.....
I LOOK DOWN!
----------
The night is dark, the moon is high, i stop my car, u ask why? I come close 2 u, u feel shy, I tell u those 3 words.......
........i La Punture
-----------
Zindagi mein jo cheeze aasani se milti hai...
PAISA
Jo mushkil se mile...
KHUSHI
Aur jo sirf bade nasib wale ko hi mile...
?
?
?
?
APUN KA sms

Yahoo! Mail

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]