That may be the "whole fuckin truth" for you, Udai - don't be so sure it is for
everyone else. I would rather have sex everyday with the same guy - and if the
law allows it, I will marry him today.

By the way, if you mean that all gay men would ideally want to have sex with a
new guy every day - are you implying that straight men don't fantasise having
sex with a new girl every day ?? Come on, get a life  - ask any straight man
you know.

This is not about being gay or straight, sex-crazed or frigid, promiscuous or
faithful - it's about staying alive by being careful though non-judgmental.

Cheers
Salil

udai anand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  what
ever u guys write -- but the fact is that GAY guys need SEX everyday with NEW
guy -- that is whole fuckin TRUTH.... they dont believe in LOVE AND
RELATIONSHIPS -- they always on HUNT and on the RUN for NEW GUY......... we
cant change them.

   In western society they have strict rules and law enforcemnent........

   by the way is anyone in TORONTO for relationship:):):)

 doc cop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
               mental,homicidal and sexual perversions can be of any extent and
in any combinations
   predicting them or analysing them is difficult
   hence leaving this story aside the moral and the need of the hour is TO BE
CAREFUL
 avoid casual sex with unknown poeple in shady areas
   cooper