I like having sex with a man I know WELL, so I trust him.  Sex with a
new man (and not just every day) sounds really scary to me.  Sex is a
powerful force in our bodies, but the fastest and biggest turn off is
fear (at least for me).

Peter

--- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, Salil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That may be the "whole fuckin truth" for you, Udai - don't be so
sure it is for everyone else. I would rather have sex everyday with
the same guy - and if the law allows it, I will marry him today.

> By the way, if you mean that all gay men would ideally want to have
sex with a new guy every day - are you implying that straight men
don't fantasise having sex with a new girl every day ?? Come on, get
a life  - ask any straight man you know.

> This is not about being gay or straight, sex-crazed or frigid,
promiscuous or faithful - it's about staying alive by being careful
though non-judgmental.

> Cheers
> Salil
>

> udai anand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
what ever u guys write -- but the fact is that GAY guys need SEX
everyday with NEW guy -- that is whole fuckin TRUTH.... they dont
believe in LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS -- they always on HUNT and on the
RUN for NEW GUY......... we cant change them.

>    In western society they have strict rules and law
enforcemnent........

>    by the way is anyone in TORONTO for relationship:):):)
>
>  doc cop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>                mental,homicidal and sexual perversions can be of
any extent and in any combinations