I think the point is not to identify bottom/top/versitile it's more to identify
being gay.  Have you never been out in a non-gay specific place such as a store
saw someone you found attractive, but should you approach or not?  Should you
decide to approach and he turns out to be hetero, he may just turn you down, or
beat the crap out of you.  My understanding with wrist bands is that you don't
have to wonder, if the person you see has a wrist band to identify gay the only
thing you risk is being turned down.

  Let's face it straight people don't have to worry, if a guy walks up to a
girl to talk does he need to worry about hetero/homo, the answer is NO, if she
turns out to be a lesbian she is not exactly going to start calling names or
hitting the guy.  Do you get the point or am I just rambling on?

  Roger

Ramesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I agree with Cooper.  Why must we wear our sexuality on our sleeve (or
wrist?).  Do heterosexual men wear some sort of identification to let the girls
know they're "straight" (hate the term)?  It's time the gay world stopped being
so paranoid about being able to get the right catch.  There's nothing wrong
with bumbling our way through relationships the same as the rest of the world
does.

manu nehru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Cooper,
  I think he was just suggesting that wrist bands or some such thing be worn
for gays to easily identify each other and thus avoid running into the wrong
guys.
  Manu

doc cop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          hi
  yesterday someone was inquiring about coloured wrist bands to show there
sexual preferances
  Why should one where his sexuality on his hand???????????????

  hetrosexuals have a wide range of sexual preferances
  do they wear it on their hands
  they find a freind and see if that person can b a mate too
  and tehn explore the sexual compatibility and normally make the best out of it

  hence why should gays make the sex preferance their identity or the priority
in finding a freind

  cooper

  Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.

  The fish are biting.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...