john ferns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    R these guys for real???

HIS mail ID reads [EMAIL PROTECTED] and then
he talks about constipation after 3 MONTHS!!. . . . .
and a flabby belly, QUIT the rice is what I say!!!

SUBSCRIBE to freebrains.com!!!!

  Yes, I do exist for real.
  Whatever my Yahoo ID is, I use it because I keep different IDs for Gay
interaction and another one which is personal and in-between friends.
  Regarding that "3 months", in my case, the constipation didn't start
OVERNIGHT. I studied a lot of information on anal sex and for your information,
the anal muscles (which is the "veins" lining up the rectum) gets inflammed or
swell up (known as varicose veins too) and the time taken corresponds to the
intensity of the irritation caused to it.
  I still cannot understand why my mention of flabby belly was so intriguing to
you.
  Anyway, thanks for your tip on telling me to quit rice.

FareChase.