Dude, u miss my point completely and I agree i need better communicative skills
for sure :-D

  On the gays needing prostitutes or not, the point i was making is that in
relation to the oft repeated belief that while the heteros are pure as thou
(specially after marriage), gays keep sleeping around. 2 wrongs dont make a
right, agreed, but i just want to make the point that atleast those that sleep
around a lot dont need to be looked down upon my "morally upright" hetero
brigade (or gay brigade at that! )

  How many gays are into a stable or long term relations? well maybe you have
looked at the wrong places. I know enough of wonderful working relations to
firmly eshtablish my faith in that entity called a life partner. but then i
choose tolook at the glass half full ....

  Cheers
  Manoj

il khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] said

  "The line that Irfaan is said to have said is the same that people keep
telling me (and others like me) about marrying a girl -- "let it develop and
you will start loving her" -- mahy believe that, get married and after a period
of marital bliss......back to normal and a worser life filled with neither luv
nor peace."

Exactly, the people keep telling you above, but here Irfaan Khan himself says
it, and he is talking about himself he knows how to make things work for him.
And dont love marriages also break, they also do!
  "And dude tell me one simple thing if it was just primarily gays who believed
and practiced extra marital/relation affairs why in the name of heavens is
prostitution the oldest and such a widespread and profitable trade -- do we
gays go there too??"
Exactly! but two wrongs dont make a right! And about gays going to prostitutes
or so on, well there is no need for them, guys are very easily available and
its always mutual consent, its much easy to get a guy for sex in India then a
girl, goto guys4men you will atleast find atleast 4 guys and you wont have to
pay anything to atleast 2 of them, so for gays no I dont think gays need
special gay prostitutes.

  "And if just for my understanding --are you a hetero by any chance or a
homobhobic chap of sorts? -- ur last lines are like "they approve", "they"
continue"... . a clear sense of differentiation and discrimination and hence
asking.
  No I am by no means a heterosexual, I am not even bi, I am gay and by no
means a homophobic one. If you enter an arguement with your parents at home or
your loved ones, do they question your respect for them, do they ask you if you
are a rebel, do they think that since you dont agree with some of their ways
you are against them.

About how stable gay relationships are and how much do gays believe in
commitment and even if they do how much are they able to keep that commitment,
I dont think I need to make statements on that, every gay guy knows the scene
of long-term-relationships among gays.

  Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.