Hey Vikram,

I read that reply of yours - it was well written. It
is not just the choice of words that style of writting
that impresses but the thought between the words and
lines. You really are a good writer and are expressing
the feelings of most of us.

Keep up the good work.

Regards and best wishes,
Viki
--- Vikram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, "warmwithhot"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > i m very discreet guy ............ i read lot
> about the parties and
> > gay night .....i also read about the picnic....but
> never got
> courage
> > to attend any..... i work for a well known firm,
> there r fews guys
> who
> > r known to be gay and my colleagues really treat
> them with
> > indifference.
> > as in not abuse but people only talk to them work
> related
> > matters...they avoid mixing arround with
> them.......... i m also
> > adviced to stay far from them.... well thats
> apart.....
> > i just wanted to know wether these parties are
> legal or no???
> > are there chances of police raids........
> > i would also like to know the people experiences
> in the parties
> good
> > and bad both.....
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm replying as one of the organisers of GB events.
> There's nothing
> illegal about the parties. We don't allow drugs or
> sex on the
> premises or underage people to attend - and we're
> not just saying
> that, we do our best to enforce the rules. Its all
> withing the rules,
> you land up, pay your money to the club, get your
> drinks, dance, and
> strictly at 1.30 we wind up.
>
> So there's no reason for the police to harass us.
> Also, please note
> that we've been doing these parties for several
> years now and so far,
> touch wood, we've not had police problems. And we
> aren't particularly
> secret about the parties - we don't go out of our
> way to publicise
> them and we do request journalists not to write
> about them. But the
> info is on our website and on the lists and a few
> stories have
> appeared. So rest assured that the police knows
> these parties exist
> and so far have not done anything about them.
>
> Does that mean they never will? No, it could happen
> at any time.
> Perhaps the police might be looking to make money,
> perhaps there's
> some moralistic guy who wants to get some fame for
> himself, perhaps
> they may just be bored and looking for some action,
> but they could
> come anytime. They could come and harass any party,
> gay or straight,
> and of course since homosexuality is still penalised
> in India, the
> consequences could be worse for us. They may not be
> able to make any
> charges stick, but they could make things tough for
> [...]

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the
Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/